Terms and Conditions (Mainland Restricted Membership)
To qualify for a mainland restricted membership you will need to meet the following conditions:
- Must have permanent residence on the UK mainland.
- Must be a full (male/female) member of another golf club.
Mainland restricted memberships are subject to the following restrictions:
- May play in competitions at Stornoway Golf Club provided you hold a current CONGU approved handicap. (A current handicap certificate must be shown to the Match & Handicap Committee prior to competition play.)
- May not use Stornoway Golf Club as “Home Club” for handicapping purposes.
As a mainland restricted member you will receive the following benefits:
- Certificate of Membership.
- Stornoway Golf Club Diary.
- Stornoway Golf Club Bag Tag.
- Full access to the course during your visits.
- Full use of the clubs facilities during your visits.
- Open invitation to any club function being held during your visits.